Being your true self is the pathway to happily ever after
This past series on seeking intuitive wisdom was an invitation to connect with your inner knowing, the wisdom of your true self, and live your life being true to who you are and what you value.
What do I mean by “being your true self”?
I mean giving expression to:
- What you truly love,
- What stirs your soul,
- What gives your live meaning,
- What lifts your spirit,
- What opens you to the wonder of being alive.
What do I mean by “happily ever after”?
I mean living your life feeling free:
- To trust what you know in your heart is true,
- To align your life with what truly matters to you,
- To continually expand into the wholeness and wonder of who you are.
Who you are has guided your path, and your path has fine-tuned who you are.
Your marvelous body, mind, and spirit have been integrating every experience you have had since before your first breath to bring you to this moment in time. All the wisdom you need to understand who you are, why you are here, and what matters most in your life is vibrating on every level of your being. So, what happens next?
Take steps to build confidence in the wisdom of your journey as a woman.
- Look within for the answers you seek.
- Open to the deeper soul response being communicated through your body, your emotions, your dreams, and your reflections/meditations.
- Make choices that align with what you know in your heart is true.
- Be honest with yourself and those you love.
- Notice how you feel when you are truly happy, joyfully doing what you love, in an environment that supports your journey to become your true self.
- Savor each happy experience fully with heartfelt appreciation.
- Continue to stop, look, and listen for your intuitive wisdom to guide you to your truth, and a life lived happily ever after.
Share Your Story
When have you felt truly happy? What was happening in that moment? Share your comments in the section provided. Follow this blog to receive each post in your email.
I have really enjoyed posting this series on women’s Intuitive Wisdom.
In my next blog I will begin a series on Divine Wisdom as I have come to know Her.
Teresa Lampmann completed a certificate program in women’s spirituality in 1998 and two certificate programs in spiritual direction, one in 1997 and recently in 2015. Her book, The ABC Path toward True Wisdom, offers stories, reflections, and personal rituals to engage women in trusting their heart for the truth about what matters most in their lives.
For a private spiritual direction session.