This blog is focused on encouraging women to trust their heart for the wisdom they seek on their spiritual journey.
- Explore the wisdom at the heart of your experience as a woman,
- Learn the language of your embodied, intuitive knowing, and
- Gather with other women to explore your collective wisdom…
you discover you are designed with an internal source for guidance that aligns with the truth of who you are and why you are here.
In my book, THE ABC PATH TOWARD TRUE WISDOM: A Woman’s Guide to Trusting What She Knows in Her Heart is True, I offer tools for listening for this knowing Source of Wisdom that speaks from your heart, Divine Wisdom. Her guidance comes through when you quiet your mind to listen – especially when you are:
- Wrestling with life-changing decisions, or
- Struggling with tragedy, sorrow and loss, or
- Seeking fulfillment and joy in your life.
It is this feminine heart-centered wisdom that is missing in our world today.
Women’s spiritual, emotional, and embodied wisdom is expressed through metaphors, symbols, and rhythms that speak to those heart-centered values women hold sacred. Collectively they give voice to universal values relevant to a whole and healthy world.
What have I seen on my quest to discover women’s spiritual story?
- Women reclaiming the natural rhythms of their bodies as sacred rhythms with life-giving, life-renewing relevance
- Women reclaiming the divine design of their minds, with neuronal pathways for intuition and instincts necessary to the survival of the human race
- Women reclaiming their emotions as powerful indicators of the truth of their experience, offering insight and direction on their journey
- Women reclaiming their spiritual connection with nature to reveal truths that withstand the test of time
- Women reclaiming the sacred experience of sitting in circle with other women, sharing their truth, and aligning their power to bring the world into balance
- Women reclaiming their true selves and living a more authentic life aligned with what they love, what nourishes their soul, and what gives their life meaning
When you speak from your heart, the truth of your experience as women emerges. When you live in alignment with what you know in your heart is true, you are the embodiment of Divine Wisdom.
©2021 Teresa Lampmann
Wisdom’s Delight, LLC and its members are not medical health professionals and do not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems. Individuals with physical, emotional, or medical problem should always seek the advice of a medical health professional. The intent of Wisdom’s Delight, LLC and its members is only to offer information of a general nature to help you in your quest for spiritual well-being. In the event you use any of the information from this website for yourself, Wisdom’s Delight, LLC and its members disclaim any responsibility for any action you take as a result of your interpretation of information provided.